We work with a wide variety of clients within the legal sector, where there are constant challenges of meeting federal and governing agency mandates for data storage, electronic transactions management and disaster recovery. Certain regulations call for the confidentially, portability, preservation and accessibility of information, and we are very familiar with these challenges.
When it comes to sensitive legal information, data protection and business continuity policies must be executed to achieve data compliance. At ABS, we leverage data protection and disaster recovery for regulatory compliance in order to provide consistent business value and customer satisfaction. Some regulatory acts mandate that companies must possess and test business continuity plans for storage/recovery of electronic records and communications to achieve compliance.
ABS Data Compliance Standards
- Automated transfer to offsite data storage facilities.
- Data is encrypted during backup, transmission and storage to prevent alterations, tampering or unauthorized access.
- Redundant offsite data storage at geographically diverse datacenters in accordance with certain compliance acts.
- Document iterations are preserved and available for immediate recovery.
- Reporting provides a detailed audit trail complete with date and user time stamps.